Map Layouts: -- Main Spawn -- Lab A Perimeter -- LAB A Swamp -- Laboratory A -- LAB B Perimeter -- Laboratory B -- Laboratory B Swamp -- Bunker -- AA Gun -- Docks
Secrets: -- Gas Mask -- Skull of Nan Sapwe -- Zombie Shield -- KT4 Wonderweapon -- Masamune (KT4 Upgrade) -- Musical -- Golden Bucket -- Spider Bait --
Easter Egg Guide: -- Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 --
here is the map layout for the Main Bunker In Zetsubou No Shima Zombies for Call Of Duty Black Ops 3. It is quite a large and can be complex area if you are not used to it. However once you see how easily laid out it is, you will be able to navigate it with ease from these Birds Eye View Maps shown below.
Be careful when in any of the bunker areas as space is tight and you can run out of it real fast when a large amount of zombies have built up and you cannot annihilate them quick enough. If you ever need a breather before opening another area, or to build up cash to open the next door, train the zombies to follow you and fight them outside in the swamp area, then create a few crawlers when the round is near an end, and bring them into the bunker. This will give you much more time to do what you need to do.
Lets get to the layout, first up is:
Bunker Ground Floor Map Layout:
- Repair the Broken Elevator that take you down to the Main Boss Fight
- Parts to Build the KT4 Wonder Weapon
- Access the Pack A Punch Machine
- Activate the AA Gun when loaded with a missile grown from the plants in the level
- Turn on Permanent Power
- Use the Zip line
- Use the Skull of Nan Sapwe in the Living Quarters to let it reveal hidden doors within the BUNKER
- Upgrading the KT4 Wonder Weapon into the Masamune