Easter Egg Guide Walkthrough: -- Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 -- Part 4 --
here is the map layout to the Mission Control area of Der Eisendrache zombies in Call Of Duty Black Ops 3. This area is the room full of ancient looking computers which probably all work together to form....a simple calculator back then, but they do look pretty cool in this room with all their blinking lights. I would just hate to see the electric bill for this building.
It is spread over 2 floors, upstairs links to the "Armory" area which houses the suits of armour with the symbols underneath, as well as joining onto the "Upper Courtyard" area just outside the front door which is operated and opened by flicking the power switch. The room is also accessible from the upper balcony in the Upper Courtyard area by purchasing and opening the divinium doors up top.
Here is the 2 map layouts for the MISSION CONTROL area:
This area has the following item overview:
- 1 Fireplace Location related to the Fire Bow Upgrade Quest
- 1 Dragons Head Location related to acquiring the Wrath of the Ancients Bow
- 1 Build table location
- Mystery Box Spawn Location
- Painting Location relates to Wolf Bow Upgrade Quest
- Access to the Armory area
- Access to the Family Crypt and Undercroft
- Access to the Upper Courtyard
- 1 Possible electrified Item Location - Clock above fireplace
- Zombie trap electrified door - costs 1000 to use
- Wonderfizz Machine location
- Speed Cola Perk Machine costs 3000 to buy
See the sites and some points of interest below:
The picture above is the Clock appearing as electrified in this play through. It is located just above the fireplace where the Dragons Head appears.
Thanks for reading as always guys.