Infection Easter Egg Walkthrough: Part 1 --- Part 2
--- Part 3
Map Areas: Hoard More --- Value Voltage / Gas Station --- Atlas Command Centre --- Sewers Upper Level --- Sewers Lower Level --- Burger Town
well after what seems like an eternity.....chapter 2 is finally here in the Exo Zombies story and I have to say......this is looking very interesting indeed. I have only played an hour of it online with 3 strangers then one on my own to get the maps drawn etc and it seems a huge map with a labyrinth of different underground tunnels and pathways to explore in each section of the map. Its so big I actually got lost in quite a few instances and run into a lot of dead ends which made me scream as I knew I was going to end up as a zombie burger.
Lets get to the Map Layouts First Of The Initial Spawn Area / Hoard More:
It seems a lot more difficult than the first Exo Zombies Outbreak map which I like a lot. What I know so far is that:
- In the sewers one of the traps you can call / activate is a zombie eating crocodile....very cool! Makes short work of zombies walking in the water in the underground section. Be careful though the croc / alligator is hungry as hell and will eat you too if you get too close :)
- Locating, escorting and rescuing survivors on the map upgrades your weapons to the next level. You must protect the survivor and get them to the transport without being killed in order for this bonus to be given. Whatever weapon your holding when thye are rescued is the one that is upgraded to the next level. Done in the previous level Outbreak using the Weapon Upgrade Stations.
- Another trap in the area you initially spawn in is the electrified floor which frazzles all the zombies walking on the floor of the warehouse....the results are shocking :).
- There is a HUGE zombie in Juggernaut Armour who uses an EMP blast from a hammer type weapon and defends himself from being shot with a mammoth riot shield! Touch to put down this guy.
- The dogs are in the map of course like the last one, however they appear alongside zombies so be very careful. People gt caught out thinking its only the dogs in the round they appear in, but after a short delay, the zombies start pouring out too.....hope you have your running shoes on!
- There are zombies running around with acid dripping out of them like something outta alien. Sometimes when you kill them and walk over where they died, you will see steam and hissing noises, the acid blood hurts you so keep your eyes peeled and watch your footing when you kill a load of them.
- There is an ambulance like a monkey bomb which can be activated that distracts the zombies and dogs to the siren going off. Once you get them in a group start kicking their ass! Grenades work a treat here and it gives you some breathing room to escape if your in a tight spot.
- In the gas station area a toxic gas was released in one of the rounds where unless you jumped up high on the gas station roof, it would choke you. Only way to escape it was to evacuate the area. The gas however did stop after the next round was finished after it had started. Very sneaky and forces you to move so you don't stay in the same area for 10 rounds in a row.
- New weapon in the level is called the MAGNATRON microwave gun. Cooks zombies and makes their guts explode all over the place......sweet!
Will keep on posting and creating the maps each day as I go along and figure out more secrets and easter eggs etc.
Thanks for reading guys.