Tuesday 27 September 2022

Video roundup of all 4 Call Of Duty Vanguard Zombie Map Layouts - Der Anfang, Terra Maledicta, Shi No Numa Reborn and The Archon maps


Map Layouts For: -- Der Anfang -- Terra Maledicta -- Shi No Numa Reborn -- The Archon --


Hi guys,

here is a quick video run through of all the maps in one location for all 4 of the Call Of Duty Vanguard Zombies maps which are Der Anfang, Terra Maledicta, Shi No Numa Reborn and The Archon. I thought I would make this video with some very boring commentary, mainly due to my terrible accent and hating hearing the sound of my own voice, however, I did struggle in a few places as I had a trapped nerve in my back which was actually affecting my speech from time to time.....so I do apologise if I do sound like a broken down washing machine at times in the video.

I will be doing more of these videos as the zombie maps for each call of duty that come out from now on, come to an end. Hopefully in the future there may even be more than 4 zombies map per title, however that's me just wishing thinking, as it's my favourite thing about the Call Of Duty Franchise. I do of course complete every one of the single player campaigns on the hardest difficulty, however I rarely go back and play them again. Just zombies and multiplayer from that point on is all I am good for.

Lets take a look at the video below on Youtube I have posted. My first ever video and hopefully more to come, I am camera shy or anything at the minute however putting my face in the video might actually put people off if you have seen it ha ha!

Video of all the map layouts for all 4 of the Vanguard Zombies Maps:




Thanks for reading as always guys.

Henry


No comments:

Post a Comment