Easter Egg Guide: -- Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 --
Secrets: -- Turning on Power -- Pack A Punch -- Double Pack A Punch -- Cleaver -- Seismic Wave Generator -- MAD Wonder Weapon -- Hidden Song -- Crowbar -- Skull hop -- Play as Elvira --
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO PART 1
You’ll want to hold on to the Crowbar for the Easter egg, as you’ll need it several times throughout the whole process. Using the Crowbar, look under the desk in the back of the Beachside Market to obtain four numbers. These numbers are totally random through every play through. Once you have these numbers, you will need to turn four pressure gauges located throughout this map to these numbers by hitting them with the old faithful Crowbar. It does not matter which number is input into which gauge, as long as all 4 numbers have been input at some point at a pressure gauge.
These gauges can be found at the locations listed below.
- Gauge 1 can be found behind the gas station.
- Gauge 2 can be located on the right side of the Snack Shack.
- Gauge 3 is located behind the shack in the Power Station area.
- Gauge 4 is hidden in the motel room where you acquire the Crowbar.
Do make sure however you write the code down on a piece of paper, as you cannot check your inventory when inputting the code later on.
After getting the Nuclear Launch Codes, head to the Gas Station and activate the garage door on the right side with the key you stole from the zombie shot by the death ray, tied to the bed. This will give you access to the all-new Chemical Station, where you can make chemicals. First, though, you will need to find three pieces for the lab.
- The Number Input Computer can be found on the picnic table between the beach and the RV Park. Its a big beast so put your back into it when lifting it.
- The Gauges can be located on a picnic table in the RV Park.
- The final piece, the Tubes/Valves, can be grabbed off a couch in the back of the Beachside Market. It almost looks like drug paraphernalia...yes a bong :).
- Door of the Gas Station
- Next to the fridge in the back of the Beachside Market
- On the fridge in the RV, here you will need to Pack A Punch and go through the portal, press the button in the projector room to get into the RV and teleport out again.
- Under the bridge.
If during the colour changes a equals sign appears with a line through it, it means that this number is not correct for O, note this number as it will be the one you will be multiplying M by. If a slash does not appear through the equals sign when changing the filters from red, green and blue, it means the O symbol is definitely the number you are currently looking at and you can move onto the next one.
Now, take your O and multiply it by your M. When you get your total for this number, head back to the TV beside Elvira and you will see 3 ranges of numbers. Each range relates to a colour filter as can be seen in the following picture:
- LESS than 53 - Change to the BLUE colour filter
- BETWEEN 53 and 55 - Change to the RED colour filter
- OVER 55 - Change to the GREEN colour filter
You will then need to stay on this color setting until told otherwise.
Step 11 - Science and Maths combined....oh what fun awaits!
- Near the Insect Repellent at Spawn.
- Outside the TV Studio.
- On the beach near the water.
- In the RV Park.
- Inside the gas station.
- Behind the Beachside Market.
When in this colour filter, to create these ingredients, we need to take the top number and add it to the left number in each of the formulas at the end of each ingredient.
For example if we need to make PLANT FOOD, which is the formula highlighted above with the arrows, we add 9 + 2 to give us 11. Just keep all this in mind as first we will need to find the radios dotted around the map to get instructions as to what compounds we are going to create that will work with the nuke we are going to build and will probably blow our eyebrows off with.
We now need to go around the map and listen to each of the radios until we find the one radio where Dr Bright mentions the chemical we must use and he KNOWS willin order to destroy the radioactive thing on this map.
Not all radios need a battery, but if one of the radios does require a battery, its more than likely the correct one where Dr Bright will give you the chemical he knows that will kill the radioactive thing.
- In the Motel Reception
- Behind the Gas Station
- On the beach heading towards the RV Park
- In the Power Station
- In Elvira's Studio on a chair