Monday 18 February 2013

Monkey Bomb Teleport? - Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Die Rise

Monkey Bomb Teleports? - Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Die Rise Zombies




All Die Rise Areas: 

Floor 1 layout building 1

Floor 2 layout building 1

Floor 3 layout building 1


Electricity Room Layout building 2

Floor beneath electricity room layout building 2

Rooftop Layout for building 2

Floor beneath the rooftop for building 2

Trample Steam room layout


Hi guys,


Not sure if it means anything really but at the start of a game of Zombies just to see what level we could get to rather than finding out more secrets, at about level 15, I made my way back up to the room where the game starts.


I got cornered there and had to use a monkey bomb which I had gotten from the random crate. By this time also the electricity had already been turned on as well, but when I threw my last monkey bomb to help save my life, I cooked it, threw it up into the air near where the stairs are in the starting room where zombies come through the single window at the top, and the monkey bomb didn't detonate but teleported and a weird noise played along with a person laughing the crazy scientist guy it sounded like.


Not sure if it means anything or to do with the nav card table or a secret area perhaps that it will teleport you to, but you cannot get that high up to where I threw the monkey bomb.

I am thinking right now that I will build the trample steam again, keep trying all the random crates until I get the monkey bomb, then try to see if I can recreate the event again. If successful, I can then try and use the trample steam to catapult myself up the the same height that the monkey bomb was thrown at before it teleported.

Will let you know how it goes. 

Thanks.

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment