Map Layouts: -- Apartment Rooftops / 5th Floor Apartments / Destroyed Penthouse -- Hotel Rooms / Hallway / Lounge -- Korber Rooftop / Garment Factory -- East Berlin Streets / Grocery Store / Alley / Factory Stairway -- Service Passage / Ghost Station / Safe House / Maintenance Tunnel -- West Berlin Street / Blasted Suite / Department Store -- Checkpoint Charlie / Death Strip --
here is the map layout for the Checkpoint Charlie and Death Strip areas within the Call Of Duty Cold War Zombies map Mauer Der Toten. This Death Strip area isn't like the strip in Vegas that you might be thinking of, this really is a strip that if you walk into it, you will meet death incarnate.....either in the form of the automated GUARD TOWER TRAP that seems to be hostile from the get go.....or getting stuck in the small area of the Death Strip that the zombies will over run you and be cooking you up for breakfast the next morning.
The Checkpoint Charlie area houses the Pack A Punch machine which can be activated when the POWER is turned on. Once you activate it, by simply walking up to it, it will say "Confront the Dark Aether in order to prove your worth".....which basically means get ready for a punch up involving the TEMPESTS AND THE DISCIPLE floating above the Pack A Punch Machine itself.
Points of Interest in these areas:
- Powered zipline from Blasted Suite can drop you off here
- Powered zipline from Department Store can drop you off here
- Pack a Punch Machine
- Tempests and their fearsome Disciple leader
- Ammo reload crate
- Access to West Berlin Street
- Access to East Berlin Streets
- Upgrade Station
- Guard Tower Trap which costs 2000 to activate
- QBZ-83 wall buy costing 2750
- Spawn location of Klaus Microwave Dish in the multiple dig sites in the Death Strip areas
- INTEL pickup after you shoot if off the top of the GUARD TOWER and it will drop down into DEATH STRIP area below in a crater. It can then be picked up. Best buying the sniper rifle in the BLASTED SUITE adjacent so can zoom in and shoot it easily:
Map Layout for Checkpoint Charlie and Death Strip:
Thanks for reading guys as always.