Map Layouts: -- Apartment Rooftops / 5th Floor Apartments / Destroyed Penthouse -- Hotel Rooms / Hallway / Lounge -- Korber Rooftop / Garment Factory -- East Berlin Streets / Grocery Store / Alley / Factory Stairway -- Service Passage / Ghost Station / Safe House / Maintenance Tunnel -- West Berlin Street / Blasted Suite / Department Store -- Checkpoint Charlie / Death Strip --
here is the map layout for the Service Passage, Maintenance Tunnel, Safe House and Ghost Station areas within the Call Of Duty Cold War Zombies map Mauer Der Toten.
There is a lot going on in these areas, one major thing is getting to meet the star of the show, KLAUS, in his cosy little Safe House area. you need to lend him a hand by getting his hands back from HOTEL ROOM 305 and giving him some juice, not fruit cordial, but in the form of a battery that you will obtain from killing a SOLDAT SOLDIER.
This area also leads into the Power Room which is a vital part of the whole level, getting it up and running ASAP. The areas include all manners of access to quite a large portion of the map. The Ghost Station area is particularly dangerous, not just cause of its many zombie spawn points, but also the trains that go back and forth on a loop on the tracks setting fire to zombies as it passes.
Be careful when you hear the train coming as one wrong move and its game over for you.
Points of Interest:
- 2 Trains stuck on a loop swing by from time to time killing you, zombies and settings zombies alight, as its an out of control fireball on the tracks when it arrives
- 2 possible Klaus Floppy Disk Upgrade spawn locations (2 of 6)
- M16 wall buy costs 1500
- Krig 6 wall buy costs 1750
- RPD wall buy costs 2250
- 2 Access points to East Berlin Streets
- Access to Power Switch Room
- Access to the Power Room
- Access to Sewer Access
- Access to Service Passage
- Access to West Berlin Streets when Power is Turns on from Safe House Powered Zipline
- Klaus robotic companion, 2 parts needed to activate him including battery from ROCKET SOLDAT SOLDIER and his hands from HOTEL ROOM 305 after a zombies smashes down boarded up door after you shoot them with the BRAIN ROT AMMO
- Ammo Crates
- Intel pickups
- Mystery Box Spawn
- Mule Kick Perk Machine
- Darklight pickup location where you command Klaus when he is built, to smash open the Locker in the Power Switch Room and reveals the Darklight that is used to reveal hidden number pairs around the map. This is linked to the FREE CRBRS wonder weapon Easter Egg
- Essence Harvester Spawn Location
- Switch for switching the train tracks in the POWER SWITCH ROOM
- Klaus spawn in radio location
- Computer in the SAFE HOUSE area where you can activate the Disruptor Satellite by inserting the keycard retrieved from the train in the GHOST STATION area by Klaus when he stops the train
- Tempest spawn location
- Number pair spawn location (1 of 3) - Part of the CRBRS free wonder weapon Easter egg. Need Darklight from Power Switch Room to see the number pairs in the Service Passage area
- Electronic Boards part pickup - 1 of 3 parts required for building the HEAD GEAR. Box above ticket booth that has green light glowing from it needs shot with the CRBRS wonder weapon to reveal the part.