Map Layouts: -- Apartment Rooftops / 5th Floor Apartments / Destroyed Penthouse -- Hotel Rooms / Hallway / Lounge -- Korber Rooftop / Garment Factory -- East Berlin Streets / Grocery Store / Alley / Factory Stairway -- Service Passage / Ghost Station / Safe House / Maintenance Tunnel -- West Berlin Street / Blasted Suite / Department Store -- Checkpoint Charlie / Death Strip --
here is the map layout for the main spawn area Apartment Rooftop, 5th Floor Apartments and the Destroyed Penthouse areas within the Call Of Duty Cold War Zombies map called Mauer Der Toten, which starts off on a very nice scenic rooftop area, giving great views of the whole map and areas of special interest.
One such area of interest you can see from here is where the PACK A PUNCH MACHINE is located down at street level, surrounded by Tempests and the ring leader, a DISCIPLE they are following, hovering above it.
This main spawn area is called Apartment Rooftops and it links directly to the floor underneath, via part of the roof being caved in, called 5th Floor Apartments area. There is then a zip line, which need to spend 500 on to activate, that will glide you across gracefully to the Destroyed Penthouse area. It's not the same kind of comforts I am used to in other penthouses, so forgive me if I check out of this one ASAP in the morning.
Here are some of the key points in these 3 areas:
- Nice view of Pack A Punch location
- Multiple Mystery box spawn locations
- Multiple Ammo reload crates
- Tombstone perk machine location
- Crafting table
- Multiple zip lines to access various areas including the HOTEL and DESTROYED PENTHOUSE
- Diamatti wall gun purchase (costs 750)
- Floppy Disk spawn location (1 of 6) for upgrading Klaus
- Powered zip line down to the Grocery store area
- Hauer 77 wall buy which costs 1000
- Perk machine which is QUICK REVIVE costing 2500
- Antenna - Needs short with CRBRS wonder weapon to reveal ANTENNA PART that can be picked up. Part of BUILDING THE HEAD GEAR, part 1 of 3 to collect
- Essence Harvester Spawn Location
- Zipline to the Korber Rooftop area is also used to attach Uranium Rock to and slide it down, smashing into another Uranium Rock Attached to Korber Rooftop areas zipline leading to the Destroyed Penthouse Area. Both rocks slide down and smash together revealing a CLEANSED ROCK to be taken to the Secret Lab Area.
- Secret document location that appears after power is switched on
- Dark Aether Tool pickup location
Map Layout for Apartment Rooftops:
Map layout for 5th Floor Apartments:
Map layout for Destroyed Penthouse:
Thanks for reading as always guys and will keep creating and updating the maps as I find more out.