Map Layouts: -- Apartment Rooftops / 5th Floor Apartments / Destroyed Penthouse -- Hotel Rooms / Hallway / Lounge -- Korber Rooftop / Garment Factory -- East Berlin Streets / Grocery Store / Alley / Factory Stairway -- Service Passage / Ghost Station / Safe House / Maintenance Tunnel -- West Berlin Street / Blasted Suite / Department Store -- Checkpoint Charlie / Death Strip --
here is the map layout for the Korber Rooftop and Garment Factory areas within the Call Of Duty Cold War Zombies map Mauer Der Toten. If your looking for some new threads or a new jacket then this is the area for you as the Garment Factory area contains lots of sewing machines and materials to make that next killer catwalk design.
The rooftop also has a nice view of the city from all sides and also contains ziplines to take you down to street level and to the Destroyed Penthouse area. On the way to turning on the power, when following the purple symbols on the walls, you will find it also provides access to the Factory Stairway that, in turn, leads out to the Alley area and to the mean streets of East Berlin.
You can also build Klaus here, as well as upgrade him inside the Garment Factory.
Points of interest:
- Klaus Build / Upgrade Station
- Mystery Box
- Ammo Crate
- MP5 wall buy costs 1250
- Speed Cola Perk Machine
- Access to Hotel Hallway area
- Access to Destroyed Penthouse area
- Access to City Streets
- Access to Factory Stairway
- Musical Cassette Tape location (1 of 3 - part of the musical Easter egg)
- Number pair spawn location (1 of 3) - Part of the CRBRS free wonder weapon Easter egg. Need Darklight from Power Switch Room to see the number pairs
- Essence Harvester Spawn Location
- Zipline to the Destroyed Penthouse area is also used to attach Uranium Rock to and slide it down, smashing into another Uranium Rock Attached to Destroyed Penthouse areas zipline leading to the Korber Rooftop Area. Both rocks slide down and smash together revealing a CLEANSED ROCK to be taken to the Secret Lab Area.
Map layout for this area:
As always thanks for reading guys