Map Layouts: -- Apartment Rooftops / 5th Floor Apartments / Destroyed Penthouse -- Hotel Rooms / Hallway / Lounge -- Korber Rooftop / Garment Factory -- East Berlin Streets / Grocery Store / Alley / Factory Stairway -- Service Passage / Ghost Station / Safe House / Maintenance Tunnel -- West Berlin Street / Blasted Suite / Department Store -- Checkpoint Charlie / Death Strip --
here is the map layout for the Hotel Rooms, Hallway and Lounge areas that then lead out to the Korber Rooftop area within the Call Of Duty Cold War Zombies map Mauer Der Toten.
I probably wouldn't want to book a room in this hotel as it currently seems to be on fire, which may save on heating costs, but will be a serious hazard to your health indefinitely. Seems the perfect place to stay for zombies which give it a 5 star rating on most travel sites.
There is a very important part in this area which is a safe room in Room 305 which needs a zombie on your side in order to smash through a door that's boarded up, which contains the part pickup for Kluas, that is his hands.
It looks like something went wrong in this room however as Klaus' hands are wrapped around someone's neck who has been strangled....hopefully the person had turned into a zombie when this happened and he is a friendly zombie killing robot.
Some of the key points in this area:
- Ammo Crate
- Stamin-Up Perk Machine
- Upgrade Station
- Access to 5th Floor Apartment Area
- Access to Korber Rooftop Area
- Klaus' Hands - Part Pickup Location
- Mystery Box location
- Floppy Disk spawn location (1 of 6) for upgrading Klaus
- Intel Pickup Location
- Safe which contains free CRBRS wonder weapon. Need to get Klaus to punch open the locker in the POWER SWITCH ROOM area and pickup the darklight. Then use the darklight to search for number pairs in the GROCERY STORE, GARMENT FACTORY and SERVICE PASSAGE areas. Input the numbers to the corresponding dials. Each area has a number printed on the wall can be seen without the darklight and corresponds to the dial on the safe.
- Disco Bunny Easter Egg Part pickup location 1 of 6