Map Layouts: -- Apartment Rooftops / 5th Floor Apartments / Destroyed Penthouse -- Hotel Rooms / Hallway / Lounge -- Korber Rooftop / Garment Factory -- East Berlin Streets / Grocery Store / Alley / Factory Stairway -- Service Passage / Ghost Station / Safe House / Maintenance Tunnel -- West Berlin Street / Blasted Suite / Department Store -- Checkpoint Charlie / Death Strip --
Knock knock knockin' on Secret Labs Door
For the next step, we need to call in Klaus from one of his radio call in locations, and take him down to the SEWER ACCESS AREA. You then need to command him to stand in front of the wall that looks like it is a dead end in the SEWER ACCESS AREA.
When he stands in front of this wall, he will take an instant dislike to it and put his fist through the brick work, revealing a nice shiny metal wall.
Now to get through this door we need to get some special fire power on the go in the form of the BLAZER MOD KIT for the CRBRS Wonder weapon. How do we get this I hear you ask? Well we can't simply order it online and it will be delivered a few days later like we are used to, we simply need to flex the CRBRS firepower muscles and kill zombies with it, until a zombie drops a special blue orb that when it hits the ground, turns into the Blazer Mod Kit.
Now we have the Blazer Mod kit equipped, head back to the SEWER ACCESS AREA if not already there, and keep firing it at the metal wall in the sewer. This will eventually melt the metal away and allow you access into the Secret Lab, which is no longer secret, as I am telling everyone.
We haven't got time to wait a-round.....oh wait, actually we do
Now you have gained access to the Secret Lab, wait in here for a round or two until you see the red forcefield disappear from one of the machines in the lower level of the lab. Once this forcefield is down, head over to the machine and it will pop up 3 ESSENCE CANNISTERS.
When you pick up an Essence Cannister, you will have to find the spawn location of an ESSENCE HARVESTER in which you will need to place one of these cannisters into. There are only 3 spawn locations per play through, however, they can spawn in multiple locations.
The harvester spawn locations to place the 3 containers into is:
- Ghost Station - On the Platform which leads to Easter Berlin Streets
- East Berlin Streets - between the entrance to the Bar and Electronic Shop back entrances
- Destroyed Penthouse - Underneath the window in the lower floor
- West Berlin Street - in middle of the rubble leading to Checkpoint Charlie, is on the West Berlin Street side however beside the gun wall buy
Now we need to head to where we placed one of the Essence Cannisters inside one of the Essence Harvester and thrown down the ENDSTATION LURE in front of the Essence Harvester. This will then make the harvester emit a blue glow, turning it into a lure for Tempests, and low and behold, it will then spawn in 3 TEMPESTS. You need to kill these TEMPESTS in front of the Essence Harvester and their Essence will be sucked into the harvester, emitting a purple glow letting you know that is has successfully captured the essence.
- Pick up another ENDSTATION LURE from the machine you shot with CRBRS Blazer Mod (if doesn't appear immediately, wait till next round it will respawn)
- Go to the next location you put the ESSENCE CANNISTER into the ESSENCE HARVESTER
- Drop the ENDSTATION LURE in front of the ESSENCE HARVESTER
- Kill enough Tempests to charge the Cannister
- Pick up CHARGED CANNISTER and run it back to the SECRET LAB and place it on the machine you originally got it from
- Rico's Note - Intel Pickup