Tuesday 16 June 2015

Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Reveal Trailer! WATCH IT NOW!



Hi guys,

I was checking my email when I got home and found the advert for Call Of Duty: Black Ops III multiplayer footage and I have just watched it and my verdict is........THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

The Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Reveal: 



I was worried that it is going to be exactly the same as every other Call Of Duty multiplayer which really has not changed at all since Call Of Duty 4:Modern Warfare to be honest. Modern Warfare 1 had me up late nights with a sore trigger finger, stingy eyes and covered in Doritos or Salt & Vinegar Chipsticks crumbs all over me as I did not want to switch off my console or sleep a wink in case I missed something.

Black Ops 3 looks like it is using the Titanfall engine if you watch closely the way it moves is very like it and the way the players can grab on the walls and slide down them or hold onto it briefly is exactly the same as Titanfall. I am glad they have chosen a new engine as compared to Battlefield, which has changed itself completely quite successfully from warzone and army people fighting to cops and robbers scenario, has actually worked very well. I am glad to see that finally this will be the turning point for Call Of Duty fans where it will be as big a come back I hope as Modern Warfare 1! 


I cannot wait for it and as you know, I am a major fanboy for the zombies mode of which I will be doing the map layouts and guides for the new maps when they come. Please at E3 give us a teaser of what the zombies is going to be like or at least who the new characters will be. I thought it would be cool if somehow they could do a six player zombie mode as well as four, with different objectives to do depending on how many people are playing. I am pretty sure the Xbox One and Playstation 4 consoles could handle it if this has been solely developed on next generation consoles, I mean battlefield has 64 player and I very rarely experience lag or anything on it with my fibre connection.

Anyway enough of me talking, I won't go into all the details of whats in the video as I want to force you to watch it as it looks kick ass :).

ENJOY!

Henry


            

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete