Friday 19 April 2013

FEEDING THE HELLHOUNDS GIVES YOU HELLS RETRIEVER TOMAHAWK - SECRET FOUND - CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2




 
Here is the video of what you get when you feed the dogs its very cool :):
 
 


After thinking about feeding the hellhounds and what it could do, I started a game intent on feeding the hellhounds at all locations until they disappeared and just by luck it seems to have paid off!

Basically to get this tomahawk you need to feed the hellhound in the Infirmary, the 2nd floor after you open the first door to the far right of the main spawn area and the hound at the docks. I then went to feed the dog that sometimes appears in the tunnels, where a 3 headed symbol is, but I am guessing this meant you had to feed 3 hell hounds in order to open this wall. Low and behold it took me a bit by shock to see it floating there and wasn't sure what it was at first.

When I picked it up and threw it and seen those zombies heads popping off like corks.....I knew I had found the best weapon in the game LOL. It kills a load in a line or if you don't hit a zombie on the way back it pops the odd head off or two. It takes a few seconds to recharge when you throw it but this thing is amazing! Didn't kill the riot gear zombie with one hit as I didn't knock off his helmet, but if you know it off it may leave him vulnerable for a one throw kill after that I don't know.

All I have to do is map the dock area and the lower tunnel level and the whole map is done. Also get Die Rise map layouts along with all other secrets at my blog you may not have known about :).

Thanks for watching and reading guys.

Henry


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete