Buildables: SETI-COM -- Face Melter -- Shredder -- Headcutter -- Exquisite Arcane -- Dischord
Easter Egg Guide: Part 1 -- Part 2 --
Step 1 - You can't wear chords to a disco!
- Shiny Disco Ball
- An Expensive Ruby
- Old Battery
Everything you need for one hell of a party on the dance floor. these parts can be acquired in any order you like. Now lets get out there and hunt these bad boys down to create the greatest disco fever these zombies have ever known!
Disco Ball Part Location - Dance Fever
One advantage of turning on the Pack A Punch portal early one while looking for coins is that it will be needed in a later step of obtaining the Dischord Wonder Weapon build. "Get things done, ASAP, stay ahead.....stay alive" is my motto. If you have already turned on the power and built the Pack-a-Punch before getting all three coins to drop, keep the Disco Ball requirements in the back of your mind and move on to the next parts.
Battery Part Location - Full of Energy
- Behind the prize counter in the arcade
- Top right of the shop window in arcade back alley
- Above the arcade generator box on the ceiling
- Above the spawn ATM
- The roller coaster track, seen from the maintenance hall
- In the garbage can next to Demon Attack in the arcade
- Underneath the Spaceland arch in spawn, on the bush
- In the Super Mega Claw machine, in the arcade
- Underneath the walkway bridge near Crater Cakes
- In the upstairs arcade window
- To the left of the big Triton sign, near the monsters mouth
- On the moon wall of the bumper cars, left of the astronaut with the American flag
- Behind the cardboard Dischord alien
Ruby, Ruby , Ruby, Rubyyyyy
Now plot course to the Pack-a-Punch room and engage the UFOs on the table in the Pack A Punch room to release them into the map. One UFO will fly to the arcade and hover around the dance floor. Train together a lot of zombies and activate the dance floor trap, if you killed enough with the trap, the UFO will leave and start a new path.
Step 2 - Behold....the Dischord.....and zombies bustin' a move!Now that you have all three parts, head over to the cardboard cut out of the Dischord alien, located just across from the prize counter in the arcade. The parts will need to be placed in the cardboard cut out, one at a time by holding the activate button. The Dischord will make zombies breakdance on their head before exploding, which is perfect for defending the SETI-COM.
Still not sure how to get the Dischord? Then check out MrDalekJD's video below which is really easy to follow:
Thanks for reading as always guys.